00249: Re: lozenge...

From: "Bernard Clayson" <bernard-clayson(at)shuartfarm.fsnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 22:10:22 +0100
Subject: Re: lozenge...

Antonio wrote
I see a paradox here. Not in what you say, Richard, but in the communication
context that results from one's wish to change -- myself perhaps -- and the
audience.

(BC) Antonio, the paradox is only there whilst one 'talks' about it.
'Talking' also includes writing, and building whiz-bang websites, they mean
nothing unless they are backed by practical hands-on examples, due to the
fact they all attempt to convince others to do it, instead of doing it
yourself.
'Do as I say, not do as I do' has the predictable result of getting others
to preach, not do.

It should be obvious by now, that anything given has a ball and chain
attached.
I made a conscious decision, not to ask, request, petition etc, I took the
publics rights as non-negotiable.
It appears to have been accepted, thanks also to a bit of international
help.
No one has disputed it ...... apart from some members of my parish council
who have had their ego over-ridden<grin> and that is a story I will not go
in to due to waiting for the next episode.

If every wddm member went out and started democracy, reporting back on what
they achieved, mistakes identified etc we would all benefit from it, and
encourage others to do the same.

To do less will achieve nothing.......... except more comments from Georges
about what he does in his cellar (I was under the illusion he was emptying
bottles of vino, shows how wrong one can be<grin>)

Regards
Bernard