00248: Re: lozenge...

From: richard(at)cyberjournal.org
Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 21:51:28 +0100
Subject: Re: lozenge...

Antonio Rossin wrote:
Richard,

as for myself, I tried to comment on what you write, as you
can see in my post appended below.

For some reason, the post bounced back - nor I've read any
reply of yours to it in your later posting.

Hi Antonio,

I did get that message of yours, thanks. My WikiPage (HarmonizationAndLocalism) is on a different topic. It presents the basic principles of one model for world-wide democracy. I'd be interested in people's thoughts on the model, and perhaps we could have some useful interaction using the Wiki facilities.

It would also be interesting if people wanted to put other models up for Wiki discussion. I think it could be productive to explore different models, and perhaps defer debating 'which is the best' until we understand all the models in some depth.

cheers,
rkm