00187: RE: Last addition: WDDM own forum

From: Josep Lluís <jllortega(at)andorra.ad>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 21:23:19 +0200
Subject: RE: Last addition: WDDM own forum

Mirek,

I am impressed both by your efforts and by the results (which, being a
psychologist myself, know to be two different things). We have indeed many
resources available to develop a comprehensive, collaborative space for the
wwddm. I think all of us will need some time to assimilate the new
possibilities, and we will need to make some tests. Please look over what we
do and comment on it.

I would like to summarize the new resources, mostly to see if I have rightly
understood them. Please correct if necessary:

A wwddm forum: http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/WDDMWikkaForum
A blog that can be added to every page, for example:
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/MsgBlog
An internal email list that can also be added to every page, for example :
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/MemberEmail, (but I still don't
fully understand how it works).
The possibility of embedding external websites through iframe tags, for
example: http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/SuggestionBox

These resources, added to the wiki collaborative capabilities should cover
most of our needs. I think we should concentrate now in developping a
coherent classification schema of the content, so it can grow in an orderly
manner. What about a new page for this schema? I can create it myself and
include a first schema on the basis of the current content.

We must now proceed to work, but I believe there are members not registered
at the wiki, and so not able to use neither it nor the new resources. Is
there any particular reason for that?

Josep