00116: Re: Forwarding petition from jcm

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 18:11:52 -0400
Subject: Re: Forwarding petition from jcm

I agree accepting him under Bruce condition.
Mirek

Bruce Eggum writes:

Yes I believe we can accept it, but inactive until he has "signed in". The
problem is someone could make another person a member who did not want to be
one. Thus Juan Carlos Madornal must authorize his own membership.
Regards, Bruce

On 4/18/05, Leopoldo Salgui <lsalgui(at)demopunk.net> wrote:

Dear WDDM's group,
this is to forward the petition of membership for Juan Carlos Madroñal. He
is
travelling and cannot fulfill the membership schedule.

Juan Carlos Madroñal is an active member of AnotherDem, with close
relation
with Democracy International, IRI and other international groups in USA
and
Latin America.

Please, could you accept this petition?

Leo