00115: Re: Forwarding petition from jcm

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:02:05 -0500
Subject: Re: Forwarding petition from jcm

Yes I believe we can accept it, but inactive until he has "signed in". The problem is someone could make another person a member who did not want to be one. Thus Juan Carlos Madornal must authorize his own membership.
Regards, Bruce

On 4/18/05, Leopoldo Salgui wrote:
Dear WDDM's group,
this is to forward the petition of membership for Juan Carlos Madroñal. He is
travelling and cannot fulfill the membership schedule.

Juan Carlos Madroñal is an active member of AnotherDem, with close relation
with Democracy International, IRI and other international groups in USA and
Latin America.

Please, could you accept this petition?

Leo

--
Support the Troops, Not the WAR-RING
"In sharing, in loving all and everything, one people naturally found a due portion of the thing they sought,

Bruce Eggum, Gresham Wisconsin, USA
http://doinggovernment.com/
Check out my Blog too
http://doinggovernment.blogspot.com/