00095: Re: Mature members

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 17:52:59 -0500
Subject: Re: Mature members

The information is open, now let the sunlight wash it.

Conflict is the nature of humanoids and will continue to be. The decision of assertive or aggressive is sometimes difficult to make, and is one's own to make. Thus I find I have not always stood up strong enough for my personal power and thus lost it. Isn't that what we are asking? For the people to stand up for their personal power? I&R&R  / DD ?

So than, we can consider where a person is comming from, their cultural, environmental, life experiential place et all. That often reveals their way of speaking. Sometimes it is in haste, as I see us old folk and also activated DD people doing.  That is good, not bad. That is motivation.

With the WIKI, I believe many things will be revealed in different ways and could evolve into a really good thing.

Please all remain members and observe a bit, have a bit patience with the process and each other. I say this to ME TOO! I also have haste pushing me and it is frustrating with no place to go --------- That is what we must make. A place to go, to be heard.

ATB Bruce,

On 4/17/05, M. Kolar wrote:
> Related to Eric Lim and Stephen Neitzke I wish to make a couple of comments
> (Eric is on the WDDM list, Stephen isn’t). I hope it is understood not as
> personal attacks but (A) as an explanation of what exactly freaked me out,
> and (B) as a comment on respectful conduct in general.
> -Eric tried to damage my sovereignty in a play between one-to-one emails a

Filia,
frankly, I am personally not sure whether this type of contributions
belongs here, whether other members would be interested? Why to drag in here
personal conflicts?

As for the next item below, I recorded your objections and proposal on two
"Internal Projects" pages.

> I have a problem with Antonio Rossin, not with him as a person but with the
> way he debates. He throws in a subject and when the subject is tackled he
> shifts the subject and always has the last say. On top of this, if someone
> rebukes him (not sure if I use this term correct), he somehow gets to you on
> a personal level. Especially with this subject shifting, we then run the
> risk of never being able to move forward.
>
> With this I’m not saying I’m for or against his participation. I don’t know
> — would it be possible or even desirable to allow participation if someone
> accepts certain conditions beforehand?

Support the Troops, Not the WAR-RING
"In sharing, in loving all and everything, one people naturally found a due portion of the thing they sought,
      while in fearing, the other found need of conquest."

Bruce Eggum, Gresham Wisconsin, USA
http://doinggovernment.com/
Check out my Blog too
http://doinggovernment.blogspot.com/