00094: Remarks from the "moderator"

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 15:58:06 -0600
Subject: Remarks from the "moderator"

Hi everybody!

I suggest that we take a break of one or two weeks in submitting more
proposals to this mailing lists. I tried to copy everything relevant to the
Projects pages. If I omitted something, please, forgive me, and add it later
yourselves.

I would like that in this break everybody could finishe the registration and
got acquinted with the Wiki site. I hope you will find it easy to use.

There is no need to for some fancy formatting. You can just enter plain
text, and sseparate your contributions by horizontal lines, which you create
by four or more consecutive dashes (----) or use the Edit menu.
Making links is easy: Anything starting with http://.... will automatically
become an external link. Any anme of an existing Wiki page, such as
WddmProjects will become also a link to this page.

That's all you actually need to start fully participate.

In this way you will be able to write down your proposals directly in the
Wiki, and comment/vote on other proposals, and I won't be able to fish it
out from within the e-mail messages.

After this period, if we will need more technical means (forum; secrete
polls, in which everybody would be able to modify their vote until the close
of a discussion) on the site, I'll try to improve the service.

And the last thing: I want to put publically display the list of the current
members with all the "application CVs" you submitted. Hope that's OK