00025: Re: Constituting Convention (was Two new member applications

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)wanadoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 10:26:18 +0200
Subject: Re: Constituting Convention (was Two new member applications

"M. Kolar" wrote:

Bruce Eggum wrote:
I did not realize the membership closed.
Bruce

It has not closed yet. The "Constituting Convention" is still going on.
We haven't heard far from everybody yet. Some people do not check e-mail every
day. It's important that everybody respond.
I suggest to wait at least those 5 dyas I mentioned in the opening message.
Hi Mirek,
There is such a mess going on that I cannot say my head
from my feet. You hear from me now, but that's all I can
say. I'm eager to cooperate and to contribute, but I have
to know what's expected from me.
Certainly not constitutions, manifestos, rules and what not.
Then what?
We are currently running a DD workshop which has its
platform and clear rules created by the Forum as well as
the competence and discipline of using them acquired
in several years experience.
My idea was to send to WDDM status and progress reports
of this workshop. However, I don't think a chat email
list is a right context to formulate, let alone to
intelligently discuss it. I have been waiting for the
"perso" page or corner, where a member may, as you said,
present his particular ideas without getting at once
involved in usual chaotic quarrels of chat-and-prattle
lists.

Georges