00024: Re: Two new member applications

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 02:04:12 -0500
Subject: Re: Two new member applications

I realize this is growing pains, but...

If not a formal org, there are no membership requirements.  Than why ever close membership?

If a formal org was not wanted, why such formal membership? I suspect any truly gross indivicual would be ousted, just like any society would. However we have no rules or system to oust anyone except this membership ie keep them or boot them policy. Of course this WDDM's only policy could be considered racist,  sexist, and all the ---ists. WDDM could even boot someone for their political beliefs, there apparently are no rights or rules here.

If this is not a fornmal org, than open it, let everyone be members, everyone post and everyone view messages, everyone vote.

If this is a formal org,. please define it and tell me what that is.

Bruce,

On 4/13/05, M. Kolar wrote:
Bruce Eggum wrote:
> I did not realize the membership closed.
> Bruce

It has not closed yet. The "Constituting Convention" is still going on.
We haven't heard far from everybody yet. Some people do not check e-mail every
day. It's important that everybody respond.
I suggest to wait at least those 5 dyas I mentioned in the opening message.

Support the Troops, Not the WAR-RING
"In sharing, in loving all and everything, one people naturally found a due portion of the thing they sought,
      while in fearing, the other found need of conquest."

Bruce Eggum, Gresham Wisconsin, USA
http://doinggovernment.com/
Check out my Blog too
http://doinggovernment.blogspot.com/