703-837-8371
703-519-8604Fax
dave@frankforpresident.org
www.frankforpresident.org

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The New American Independent Party Nominates Frank McEnulty for President

Newcomer will become NAIP's first Presidential candidate

Philadelphia, PA -- March 12, 2008

The New American Independent Party announced today that Frank McEnulty has won the inaugural New American Independent Party Presidential nomination. A strong majority of voters nominated Frank McEnulty during the month long Instant Runoff voting primary.

Frank McEnulty represents a relatively moderate approach to the campaign trail. Despite having no political experience, he is bringing a fresh perspective that NAIP believes will strike a chord with voters looking for a candidate that represents their views. "The more I talk to people, the more I find that they are just totally fed up with the two political parties," he says. "What happened to the theory of the greater good? What happened to the theory of if it is good for America it will be good for everyone? It got sold to the highest bidder and it is time for people to do something about it."

This morning, New American Independent Party founder and National Chairman Michael Thompson said, "We are proud to be represented by Frank McEnulty in our first presidential campaign. I look forward to the next 7+ months of campaigning. The American people are ready for a pragmatic problem solver and Frank McEnulty is just that. A 2008 ticket led by Frank McEnulty will allow us to build and grow the New American Independent Party, recruit local citizen candidates and register new voters."

The New American Independent Party, a grassroots Independent political party is seeking sustainable solutions and a more self-reliant America. For more on the New American Independent Party please visit our website at [www.newamericanindependent.com] or Contact: info@newamericanindependent.com or call 610.405.3966

Frank McEnulty plans on giving the vast majority of Americans - the moderate Americans - a voice in the 2008 Presidential election. Together with other moderate groups he is aiming to make a positive change in the politics of our great country. To learn more about Frank McEnulty, please visit [www.frankforpresident.org] or Contact: frank@frankforpresident.org

#

Options: Reply To This Message • Quote This Message
Navigate: Previous MessageNext Message

Subject Views Written By Posted
  My Nomination 885 FrankMcEnulty 03/13/2008 07:28AM
  No Sir, I will not support your candidacy 528 mantell 03/13/2008 04:39PM
  Re: No Sir, I will not support your candidacy 457 BrEggum 04/24/2008 12:19PM

Get Firefox!       Powered by Phorum.       PHP