WDDM Home DISCUSSION ON HOW TO PROMOTE DIRECT (TRUE) DEMOCRACY

WDDM Forum : Starting new deliberation

New attempt on creating new WDDM basic documents 
Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage List• New Topic • Search • Log In
Online deliberation protocol
Posted by: MiKolar (IP Logged)
Date: July 19, 2006 08:41PM

I now think that our first and most important goal should be to devise an effective protocol for online deliberations for a net-based organization. If we succeed in this, this could be actually quite significant contribution we could make to DD effort and online community in general.
Our Wiki is apparently not very suitable for such deliberations. I hope that we could do with this current Phorum for now. I've already created a forum for submitting the proposals (http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/forum/list-23.html). But how to process them after that?
I have wrote a rudimentary proposal along these lines already 7 years ago: [democracy.mkolar.org]. Could we use some of it here?
We need to make an order in which proposals (issues) are discussed. Focus on one issue at a time, and do it in one place on our site. For example create a separate forum for each issue/proposal and discuss it only in this dedicated forum until a consensus (consent) is achieved?
Our initial "proposal queue" may be this: [www.world-wide-democracy.net]
Do you agree? Have I forgotten about something? Is their order OK
Bruce concluded (http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/forum/read-22-339-339.html#msg-339) that the consensus issue has already been closed. Do all agree?
We apparently first need to complete the discussion of what is on the WDDM main page - to finalize the content of the WDDM main page - that's what everybody sees first.
Do we need a "protocol moderator/dictator" who would enforce the deliberation protocol, or would we rely only on self-discipline?

mk, [democracy.mkolar.org]

Options: Reply To This Message • Quote This Message

Get Firefox!       Powered by Phorum.       PHP