WDDM Home DISCUSSION ON HOW TO PROMOTE DIRECT (TRUE) DEMOCRACY

WDDM Forum : WDDM Structure

Goto Thread: PreviousNext
Goto: Forum ListMessage List• New Topic • Search • Log In
Personnel
Posted by: BrEggum (IP Logged)
Date: May 17, 2006 05:16PM

This is the suggested Personnel for WDDM from the Peru meeting. I added the Research Writter added by Mirik who will manage the Proposal procedure. I suggest we concentrate on the first three, please submit your suggestions. Or we could ask the list for volunteer's?

ADMINISTRATION
WDDM Personnel

- Secretary
- Treasurer
Research Writer
- Editor of newsletter
Jiri Polak

- Relations with NGOs and social movement’s manager
Institutional affairs manager
- Conferences and events manager

Similarly, the structure and the officers of the WDDM E.O.
Proposed were:
- Executive director
- Coordinating committee
- Communication and publishing officer
- Education officer
- Student interns

These positions will be appointed, elected or hired by WDDM General Council

Bruce Eggum Wisconsin USA
www.doinggovernment.com

Options: Reply To This Message • Quote This Message
Re: Personnel
Posted by: CommonOne (IP Logged)
Date: May 22, 2006 12:20PM

Bruce,

I see that you have proposed Administrations for both WDDM and the Education organization I proposed in Prague. However, many, if not most, attendees at Prague
neither approved or disapproved of the proposal. Plus, according to online discussions, it is my belief that most WDDM members are satisfied with the status quo and do not wish to form a real world organization.

Therefore, I believe the first order of business should be a poll asking the entire membership whether or not they wish to form a real world organization, and if so, what specifically should be its form ie: foundation, non-profit, educational, etc.

Members should be notified that their response is critical and that a non-response would automatically relegate them to the nonactive category with loss of vote. Then, should the majority wish to retain the status quo, or should there be an inadequate response to the poll, any decisions made by those members who do wish to make WDDM a force in the real world must be considered be logical, if not official.

That's the way I see it, Bruce.

Lee

Re: Personnel
Posted by: BrEggum (IP Logged)
Date: May 22, 2006 04:27PM

Dear Lee,
The posting I made, was to post the Puru suggestions. This is not "the policy" this is only for discussion.
Bruce

Bruce Eggum Wisconsin USA
www.doinggovernment.com

Get Firefox!       Powered by Phorum.       PHP