02080: Why bother?

From: "Ted Becker" <becketl(at)auburn.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2009 15:17:49 -0500
Subject: Why bother?

Hi Jiri:

It was only a matter of time before this kind of thing was gonna
happen. Is that guy Rossin in on it? I thought from the conference in
Greece that he would be WDDM's undoing...maybe even an agent
provocateur.

I still can't understand fully why this DD or DDD movement, as correct
and timely as they are, cannot get any support from anyone with
resources to really get going. I was hopeful that the Swiss would lend
some of their resources to make this really a global thing...but I fear
they only want to toot their own horn and hear the echoes in The Alps.
Andi Gross just made me a "friend" on his "Facebook" page...and said he
wants to talk about DD and DDD. We'll see.

Meanwhile, your friend Ted. is about to have his 4 year, 600 plus page
book project launched online by National Social Science Press. It is
the cutting edge of what a real "online book" should be. I talk a lot
about DD and DDD being the only way to sustain life on this planet in
the future in the last part of the book. Possible that I might get it
translated into Mandarin and available in China. We'll see.

Ted.