01450: Re: [WDDM] Anarchism and Direct Democracy

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 01:22:28 -0500
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Anarchism and Direct Democracy

Dear Antonio,
IMHO, the original Greek meaning is not "absence of a leadership" but
"absence of rulers", with the meaning "no special ruling class above the
ruled ones".
Mirek

Antonio Rossin wrote:
Therefore, in a lack of such an agreement of a shared meaning,
I shall use the other tools at my disposal, in order to check out
what meaning I have to apply to the word. In this case, the tool
I have is its etymology, as the word "anarchy" has a precise one,
from the Greek, which stands for "absence of a leadership".
Please correct me if I were imprecise.