00185: Re: Another addition

From: "Ted Becker" <becketl(at)auburn.edu>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:30:22 -0500
Subject: Re: Another addition

Hello Mirik:

You're doing a wonderful job. I think that you and Jiri have now
combined to create the kind of informational and collaborative network
that I envisioned for us back in Pribram. As I've told Jiri, George
Sagi, George Kokkas, and innumerable others, such a virtual Continuing
Congress is exactly what we need...not an organization. So, from me
personally, thanks.

Ted.

wddm(at)mkolar.org 04/24/05 9:45 AM >>>
I have also added to WDDM Wiki the blog capability that can serve as a
single topic forum. Can be added on aech proposal discussion page.
As many blogs as you want can be created.

For more info, see
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/MsgBlog