00186: Last addition: WDDM own forum

From: "M. Kolar" <wddm(at)mkolar.org>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2005 12:54:32 -0600
Subject: Last addition: WDDM own forum

Hello again!
I've finished the last addition: WikkaForum integrated into our Wiki.
See http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/WDDMWikkaForum
In there (in the "WDDM Forum Description" thread) you will find a basic
description. I haven't (so far) succeeded in distributing individual threads
throughout the Wiki, but links listing all threads that go back to the main
forum page do work well, and their examples can be seen at
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/SandBox1
and
http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/Wiki/SuggestionBox

One could actually create more than one such forum, an arbitrary number, but
that may be overkill for now. I think that it would be better to use more
single thread blogs. But it is not banned to create more multithread fora.

So now we have a lot of technical means that could hopefully satisfy a whole
spectrum of personal preferences.

Have you noticed, that Jos Ortega already created a nice personal home page
with a photo of himself?

And Jos, yes, we have actually 2 sandboxes: SandBox and SandBox1.

Ted, thanks for encouragement.