02979: RE: View Direct Democracy to be established somewhere in the coming New Year !

From: "Comtrend" <comtrend(at)mweb.co.za>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2013 18:29:26 +0200
Subject: RE: View Direct Democracy to be established somewhere in the coming New Year !

Hi Fred,

Thank you for the email

I have been well educated by people such as yourself and WDDM in general.

It is essential that your work continues. I want to put the system in place
where developments such as yours has a vehicle to be implemented

I am a bird that is laying the egg of DD to those who do not understand DD.
As the person (egg) decides to propagate DD they become a bird and so on

We all work together for the betterment of the wider community

Regards

Jim Powell johannesburg, South Africa