02970: Re: View Direct Democracy to be established somewhere in the coming New Year !

From: Fred Gohlke <fredgohlke(at)verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2013 12:35:29 -0500
Subject: Re: View Direct Democracy to be established somewhere in the coming New Year !

Good Morning, Vijayaraghavan

It is good to see your post, although it makes me regret the lapse in
our correspondence. To tell the truth, I was unaware of the extent of
your work. I've taken advantage of the link you supplied and hope
others will, too.

In scanning your work, I was struck by your 'Why Gandhi's vision of
Partyless Democracy was unacceptable' essay in the 'Relevance of
Partyless Governance in today's world' section. I particularly liked
your conclusion that:

"All that was needed was a formulation of Partyless
Democracy in terms that would be attractive to both
the rural and urban areas; attractive to both the
spiritual and the modern mind."

You state the problem of modern politics elegantly.

Best Wishes,

Fred Gohlke