02960: Fwd: 2012: 366 Days Democracy International

From: <WDDM webmaster>
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 13:31:44 -0800
Subject: Fwd: 2012: 366 Days Democracy International

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 2012: 366 Days Democracy International
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2012 07:02:20 +0100
From: Cora Pfafferott, Democracy International <pfafferott(at)democracy-international.org>
To: Kolar Mirek <wbm@world-wide-democracy.net>

Newsletter

Dear Kolar,

I hope you had a good Christmas and you find some quiet time before 2013 will kick off with a full range of new activities. 2012 was a special year – and this not only because it was a leap year that counted 366 days. 2012 was also special for the board and staff of Democracy International because 2012 meant 366 days in operation as a registered association.
In our annual report we inform you about our activities throughout the past year – such as our campaign for a transnational European voting right, our lobbying for the European Citizens’ Initiative and our summer academy in Bulgaria. We have attached the report to this e-mail, which you can also read here.

After all, I would like to wish you all the very best for the New Year. I look forward to being in contact with you again in 2013.
Best regards,
Cora Pfafferott

Imprint:

Cora Pfafferott
Democracy International

+49 (0) 2203 102 14 75
+49 (0) 2203 59 28 62 (Fax)
pfafferott(at)democracy-international.org
Friedrich-Ebert-Ufer 52
51143 Cologne
Germany

Democracy International ist ein eingetragener Verein.
Amtsgericht Köln: VR-Nr. 17139