02913: Either listen to the politicians or The PEOPLE?

From: DAVID FRANK <davidafrank1948(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 14:27:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Either listen to the politicians or The PEOPLE?

Whether or not you are a Ron Paul Supporter..this is important information to make America better. This is an opportunity for "WE THE PEOPLE" to Fix America.... Please check out the webpage and radio program included here..We do not need to arm ourselves with guns to make America better, we need to arm ourselves with "A Voice." This is the plan and if you never do anything active again in your life, please share this information with as many as you can and let them decide if they are ready to stop being misrepresented and are finally ready to represent themselves .. THIS IS THE PLAN .. PLEASE, please, please share it!

RON PAUL CANNOT FIX AMERICA ALONE. HE NEEDS THE HELP OF THE "PEOPLE."
Please check out this plan to GIVE ALL AMERICANS A "VOICE" ON THE ISSUES THAT EFFECT THEIR LIVES, not just the politicians.
A real 21st Century Plan for America...
Hear it here and see it at http://onevoicenow.info/?page_id=95
"Please check out this talk show..For a plan to change America by Giving All Americans a "VOICE.
"http://recordings.talkshoe.com/TC-118018/TS-596641.mp3

People Empowerment Group
http://onevoicenow.info/?page_id=95
Our mission is to educate and give a voice to the people of our community by establishing the communication technology, which allows them to participate and have a continuous voice on governmental, political, and community issues.