02888: RE: Little bit of direct democracy triumphed in British Columbia

From: Hamid Mohseni <esi1mohseni2(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 15:49:03 +0000
Subject: RE: Little bit of direct democracy triumphed in British Columbia

Regarded to the Swedish scientific magazine, Ilustrated Vetenskap, number 15 from year 2011, democracy was invented first time in a part of Persia named Lykien and before Greece. This place is located in South west part of the Turkey now. It was the first state which separated government, juridicial system and police from each other and they used voting system to elect leaders and representants for different part of their tritory. They had relation with the Greece and used painter workers from Greece for painting their buildings.
As known USA copied their political system from Lykien.
Regards
Hamid

Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2011 01:02:06 -0800
From: silver_drop_of_rain(at)yahoo.com
To: wddm@world-wide-democracy.net

  A Modern Revival of Greek Democracy, Athens Dialogues E-Journal,2010, Democracy and Politeia

 http://athensdialogues.chs.harvard.edu/cgi-bin/WebObjects/athensdialogues.woa/wa/dist?dis=90