02870: Re: [WDDM] Invitation

From: "Jiri Polak" <jiri.polak(at)swipnet.se>
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 16:11:18 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Invitation

Dear Fred,
I am glad to hear from you. I´ll stay in touch as you wish. I´ll send you
the newsletter both from my computer (rough, without pictures) and finished
from the printer. Hope you can make it to the conference in Prague.
Sincerely, Jiri
From : "Jiri Polak" jiri.polak(at)swipnet.se
To : wddm@world-wide-democracy.net
Cc :
Date : Fri, 29 Apr 2011 18:21:35 +0200
Hello Ted,
yes, I have already asked Dr.Hrubec about skype in the conference hall and
he assured me that it will be available, so that we shall be able to
communicate with you at least in this way.
Sincerely, Jiri