02842: Re: [WDDM] Ferocious Attack on DD by the Economist

From: lpc1998 <lpc1998(at)lpc1998.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 11:59:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Ferocious Attack on DD by the Economist

No, I don't. Yes, we have to be aware of the anti-DD arguments and our answers to them. This is important for visitors to our websites.

Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 11:13:27 -0700
From: lpc1998(at)lpc1998.com
To: wddm@world-wide-democracy.net
Subject: [WDDM] Ferocious Attack on DD by the Economist

Click the link below, if you want to read the article:

Lessons from California

The perils of extreme democracy

California offers a warning to voters all over the world

Apr 20th 2011 | from the print edition

http://www.economist.com/node/18586520

Best Regards

Eric Lim