02816: RE: [WDDM] MANY ACTIVE MEMBERS AND VOTERS

From: Hamid Mohseni <esi1mohseni2(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 12:38:57 +0000
Subject: RE: [WDDM] MANY ACTIVE MEMBERS AND VOTERS

People can be lazy of different reasons:
-They are satisfied then there is nothing wrong that they are lazy
- They have given up and don´t see any chance to change things easily.
- They are sick.
- They are concentrated on other subjects and don´t have time for some question.
- etc...

One thing is clear that it is very rare that all people in a society are lazy at the same
time. Even if a part of society work for changes in politic, it is more effective than a
few politicians do it. No representant or leader know better or mind more than you yourself about
your desires and targets.

Regards