02777: Association of Independents and Practical Democracy

From: Fred Gohlke <fredgohlke(at)verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 18:33:37 -0500
Subject: Association of Independents and Practical Democracy

Good Afternoon, Vijayaraghavan

You are correct about the difficulty of making such a change. That's
true of all 'different' ideas. People accept change slowly. Your
Association of Independents is important because it shows a way to
accomplish a better government and encourages people to think about a
practical way to put an end to the Age of Greed that oppresses us.

Part of the difficulty of introducing new or different ideas is the
amount of thought that must be given to even the simplest, most obvious
circumstance. It takes a long time to work through all the many aspects
of a political system.

The best way, I think, is to work through thoughtful criticisms as
carefully as possible. I welcome well-reasoned criticisms because I
learn from them. They are infrequent, though.

Fred Gohlke