02748: Re: [WDDM] MANY ACTIVE MEMBERS AND VOTERS

From: "ramanujachary n.c." <yensiare(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 17:16:20 +0530 (IST)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] MANY ACTIVE MEMBERS AND VOTERS

Political parties, however robed they are, stand a hindrance for the progress of democracy and the ultimate aims of humanity. Unfortunately we have given over importance to them and their role. Unethical practices, in the name of political party system, have come to a state of acceptance. If an individual is free of this party system, he will remain more ethical and free to think. Of course, all may not be well even then; but the evil will surely get curbed.
The ultimate will be to make men more humane and ethical. Universal morality should be popularized to become common practice.
DR. N.C.RAMANUJACHARY,
BESANT GARDENS, THE THEOSOPHICAL SOCIETY,
ADYAR,CHENNAI 600 020
PHONE: 044-24913584;+919444963584

THEOSOPHY IS THE BEST RECIPE FOR LIFE.