02731: A new book that outlines a plan for "Direct Democracy."

From: DAVID FRANK <davidafrank1948(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 13:02:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: A new book that outlines a plan for "Direct Democracy."

It is time for another "Tea Party." This time the "T" stands for "Technology."
If we all start thinking the same thing, at the same time, we can all change America together. All that we need is a tool and a plan to give us all a "voice." If you are really interested in "Direct Democracy," please check you the book that is now available at Amazon called
 "300 Million Minds Changing America Piece by Peace." The book outlines a plan to give all people a voice via present day communication technology, rebuilding America from the ground-up, allowing 300 million voices to over-ride the 535 dictating voices in Washington D. C. Please check this book out and suggest it to your friends that are truly interested in seeing a better and more efficient America.
The politicians cannot fix America, only the "people" can.