02727: RE: [WDDM] DIRECT DEMOCRATIC NOMOCRACY

From: "Ted Becker" <becketl(at)auburn.edu>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 11:58:47 -0600
Subject: RE: [WDDM] DIRECT DEMOCRATIC NOMOCRACY

Learn to take compliments more gracefully, George. Besides, I know what
I'm doing.

Ted

Δικηγορικό Γραφείο Γ. Λ. Κόκκα & Συνεργατώ ν <geoko(at)otenet.gr>
11/11/2010 11:33 PM >>>
Thank you Ted for your kind words, but I think you
exaggerate for me, as a lot of people are doing the same
thing
now, especially in Greece where you will hear and see a lot
for
Direct Democracy in the next months , as I hope!

Best regards

George L. Kokkas
N.G.O Forum for Citizens' Democracy
Ippokratous str. 42 - GR-10680 Athens
Greece
Tel.: +30 2103648300 - Fax: +30 2103610882
e-mail : geoko(at)otenet.gr
web: www.dimopolis(at)otenet.gr