02725: RE: [WDDM] DIRECT DEMOCRATIC NOMOCRACY

From: "Ted Becker" <becketl(at)auburn.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 08:37:56 -0600
Subject: RE: [WDDM] DIRECT DEMOCRATIC NOMOCRACY

George Kokkas, your speech (or long answer to a short question on a
panel) was brilliant and impassioned. It is an instant classic.
Everyone should watch it and draw inspiration for it. You are a true
voice for direct, deliberative democracy as the only hope for an
Earth-friendly future of humanity on this planet.

Ted Becker

Δικηγορικό Γραφείο Γ. Λ. Κόκκα & Συνεργατώ ν <geoko(at)otenet.gr>
11/10/2010 11:18 PM >>>
Hello Fred!

We are doing a lot of work for Direct democracy in Greece after
the
invasion of International Monetary Fund here since May 2010.

Please have a look in our site www.dimopolis.gr
<http://www.dimopolis.gr/> where you can also watch my speech
about
Constitutions of Direct Democracy

last August in San Fransisco , during the works of Global Forum
for
Direct Democracy.

May I have your and eveybody's in WDDM comments for the ideas
expressed in this speech?

Thank you for your support!

Best regards

George L. Kokkas

N.G.O Forum for Citizens' Democracy
Ippokratous str. 42 - GR-10680 Athens
Greece
Tel.: +30 2103648300 - Fax: +30 2103610882
e-mail : geoko(at)otenet.gr
web: www.dimopolis(at)otenet.gr
.
.