02721: Re: [WDDM] DIRECT DEMOCRATIC NOMOCRACY

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 05:53:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] DIRECT DEMOCRATIC NOMOCRACY

wddm@world-wide-democracy.net

Hi Fred,
You have all my sympathy. I always liked utopian dreams. Why utopian?
Two reasons:

1. My "Shadow Parliament"
http://findgeorges.com/ROOT/WRITINGS/POLITICS/shadow_eng.html
shows theoretically the impossibility of creating the DD in the
current socio-political context and with the current egoistic
attitude of the people.

2.My "KIBBUTZ IN THE GHETTO" (see APPENDIX) confirms the above,
showing that the unique real DD in the history, to wit, Israeli
kibbutzim, could only arise upon the holocaust.

And even the latter applies to small collectivities and survives
uniquely due to the support of Israeli representative democracy
remembering that it exists exclusively thanks to kibbutzim.

As for the "world government", Einstein lived in the different world,
where the USA still could, but failed to impose it. Today we have
the choice of Chinese or Taliban tyranny. Living in Sweden, you
experience the third Muslim conquest embodied inter alia by the
"rape jihad".

Be that as it may, you have my sympathy. Good luck.
Georges.

==============APPENDIX
KIBBUTZ IN THE GHETTO

Many people know the bunker of 18 Mila Street as the headquarters
of Mordechai Anielewicz, commander of the ZOB (Jewish Fighting
Organization) and of the Ghetto uprising.

But only few know that it was also the seat of a HaShomer HaTsair
(Young Guardian) kibbutz founded by Anielewicz in the Ghetto.
HaShomer HaTsair (HH) was a movement bringing together young
Polish Jews sharing a secular, communist and democratic ideology
embodied by kibbutzim, collectivities molding their life
accordingly.

HH ideology resembles surprisingly Einstein's "new reason",
confirming its principle: "There are innumerable dogmatisms,
but only one rationality".
HH rationality rejects abstract generalities, admitting only
their factually verifiable instances.

Thus, it rejects the phantasm of "nationality", admitting but
its cultural appearances in a purely descriptive manner.

Thus, it denies religious dogmas any moral, social or political
legitimacy and accepts religion only as a social phenomenon.

It rejects the homonym of "communism" kidnapped by the Soviet
tyranny defining its own "communism" as "everyone according to
his capacities; to everyone according to his needs" - as the
regime where an unproductive invalid needing costly treatment
gets more than the most productive, healthy man.

It rejects the homonym of "democracy" kidnapped by the uncrowned
kingdoms of the West, replacing it with "regime where the power
is exerted directly by the people". Considering its communism
as a necessary condition of democracy, as in the jungle of the
"free economy" power is sold at auctions called "elections".

It's remarkable that with the first notable direct democratic
decision of our civilization, approving Anielewich's call to
"die upright spitting in their face", the participants opted
for their own death.
====================

--- On Wed, 11/10/10, Fred Blomson <fred.blomson(at)hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear camrades !
I have now a new website for DIRECT DEMOCRATIC NOMOCRACY
Please register you as follower. I will update about once per month.
Thank you
Fred

LEX REX (THE LAW IS THE KING IN LATIN)
It is no good idea to give our vote to representatives, politicians, delegates, secretaries, presidents and leaders of any kind to rule
over our heads! We united humans give our vote only to create basic e-laws (one human one vote). We united humans accept only our e-law as
the only leader and owner of everything. The rule of law (nomocracy), is the only right global governing ever!
Compare: In Latin LEX REX (the law is the king).

A website for democratic united humans of the world and world-citizens!
The nations, the nation unions, the religions, the languages, the national flags, the conservative traditions, the money, the market
economy and similar, belong to the history. Let us use the word “global” instead of “international” and UNITED CITIZENS instead of UNITED
NATIONS.
We united humans support simple direct democratic laws and rules that, every human bean can understand and agree with. Information
technology allows us all world-citizens to create our own global laws to own and to govern the entire world. We can if we want! We need
only to stop authorizing politicians with our political vote which is predestinated to elect laws and not persons to govern over us.
Give you your vote to parties and to leaders? Or you refrain and demand global direct democratic e-laws and nomocracy?
To give the political vote to other than to create global e-laws to govern the world, is the most not democratic and the dampest one can do
in the time of a flowering Information and Communication Technology, ICT.
Article 1. (The universal declaration of human rights)
• All human beings are born free and equal in dignity and rights. They are endowed with reason and conscience and should act towards one
another in a spirit of brotherhood.
Bla, bla, bla… please make it reality now!!!
“There is no salvation for civilization, or even the human race, other than the creation of a world government” Albert Einstein.
“I am not Greek, I am not Athenian! I am a world citizen”. Sokrates
Here presents extremely important truths that everyday doesn’t talk about, the potentates and the mass media. Simple thoughts based on
common sense and logical thinking.
When and who will be the first to start seriously to talk about basic global e-laws and to practice direct democratic nomocracy ?
Which will be the first political party to apply direct democracy and nomocracy inside the national party and to make direct democratic
nomocracy the goal nr 1 for the national party to be introduced in the society? Many experiments on community level exist already.
Politicians, journalists and scientists please leave the mendacious diplomacy by side! Ask your consciousness and your common sense and
tell the truth to all.
Dear world citizens and united humans protect the environment and support the humanity, keep the basic global e-law in your own hands.
Become sure that democratic nomocracy is the only right solution to all the global socio-economical problems and to all global problems
ever.

I am thankful for comments: fred.blomson(at)hotmail.com
Please see also:
www.nomokrati.wordpress.com in Swedish
www.facebook.com/fredblomson