02696: Re: [WDDM] Chocolate minarets and Multikulti (for Joe)

From: Giorgio Menon <giorgio.menon(at)pd.infn.it>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 08:41:07 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Chocolate minarets and Multikulti (for Joe)

Il 21/10/2010 22.44, Joseph Hammer ha scritto:
A majority of muslims do not want to kill you or subjugate you or
convert you...
Peace,
Joe

Metanomski:

Religion is a sect large enough not to be eradicated without a civil
war. And I see, with a large majority of Europeans, Islam as the most
noxious and criminal of all.
Lata Gouveia:

What has any of this got to do with trying to advance the cause of a
better and more direct democracy?

@Lata:
It has MUCH to do with DD. If someone talks about CIVIL WAR to ERADICATE people he does not like (for his own perverted reasons), how could
ever be responsible for any social improvement (despite the useless bla bla about how cute he was in some past lives?)

Do you think that DD can be achieved by means of defamations and insults?

Our main intent should be to GATHER the highest possible number of people (reach the critical mass that make chenges possible), not
igniting flame wars that inevitably disperse prople. I would call these actions (flame wars) inside jobs of an infiltrator.
Mediation (and not defamation) should be our method.

Cheers