02694: Re: [WDDM] Chocolate minarets and Multikulti (for Joe)

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 13:05:27 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Chocolate minarets and Multikulti (for Joe)

wddm@world-wide-democracy.net

--- On Thu, 10/21/10, Joseph Hammer <parrhesiajoe(at)gmail.com> wrote:

There is something relevant in all this, Lata. I like to read posts like this, to understand Georges, and in so doing, to understand
myself. He believes what he reads and sees on tv.
============
G:
To keep the record straight:
I don't have TV. I mainly write and don't read, except Internet news.
I published lately the book

SECOND ENLIGHTENMENT
TOME I
Einstein's Physical Reality
and Relativistic Dialectic

which stems from my 4 years research in Einstein's team, took about
40 years to write, leaving little time for reading.

My social and literary writings stem from direct experience:
I participated in Warsaw Ghetto Uprising. I was Israeli commandos, in
which quality I was court martialed for knocking out a superior
officer in defense of a Palestinian, whom he abused. At Haifa Uni
I had hundreds of Arab students and colleague, with whom I
contributed to creation of the peace movement. I also had horrible
experiences with Muslim fundamentalists and their Sharia, in Israel,
in Germany, France and the UK.

Just to keep the record straight.

Georges.

.