02690: Re: [WDDM] Chocolate minarets and Multikulti (for Mirek)

From: Lata Gouveia <latalondon(at)yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 16:13:05 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Chocolate minarets and Multikulti (for Mirek)

What has any of this got to do with trying to advance the cause of a better and more direct democracy?

Wake up people. Our egos want to show off our knowledge. We want to be right, win some kind of argument...
Even these few people who bothered joining WDDM and are debating and "fighting" for the cause are more interested in scoring points and feeling important in their knowledge of something or another.
Reading the last few exchanges on here makes that very clear.
It reminds me of "The life of Brian", when the people's front of Judeia are having a meeting whilst Brian is crucified.
Stop debating about debating. Do something other than plan a meeting, for Christ sakes!!
Tired of this..