02664: Re: [WDDM] Democracy axioms

From: "Jiri Polak" <jiri.polak(at)swipnet.se>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 17:20:43 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Democracy axioms

Concerning "practically possible", we mean that some oligarchies raise
obstacles that make referenda possible in theory, but not in practice. (too
many signatures required, too short periods etc.). Qualification by public
opinion is in fact included in the term "legally possible" We wanted to make
the text as concise as seemed adequate.. Details can be specified in
discussion. Obviously, the wording is open to adjustments.
Jiri Polak