02582: Re: [WDDM] World Government

From: "Esi" <esi1mohseni2(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 02:33:12 +0100
Subject: Re: [WDDM] World Government

Hi Luca
You call me incompetent. You did not specify incompetent in what. If you mean incompetent generally, nobody can blame you for that because it is exactly what I am. Number of questions
I have no answer for are uncountable. Everytime I find answer to some question I can make many new unsanswered questions by using different question words like, who, what, how many
and etc in combination with that answer. So in practice number of unanswered questions increases several times faster than number of answers I get. I don´t even know what my body is
made of and how it works. How many kind of microorganisms exist in my body and how they function or communicate with each other. I don´t know neither which kind of micro particles and
atoms these microorganisms are made of and which kind of natural rules decide over them. But I am not the only one who is incompetent and hitherto I have not heard of anyone who can
answer to all questions. If you think you are competent probably is because of one of the following two reasons.
- You are a special living creature from another world or planet
- you don´t know that even you is incompetent and in this case you are more incompetent than me because I at least know that I am incompetent.

If you mean I am incompetent about DD, depends to your definition of DD.
If your defintion of DD is an exact copy of Switzerlands political system, you are still right about my incompetence because I don´t even know all details about laws and political system
in Sweden there I have been living since 35 years. In this case I bet that not even you know all details about political system and all rules and laws governing in Switzerland even if you
probably know more than me.

For general definition of DD I refer to the following definition and the related link from Wikpedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Direct_democracy

Direct democracy, classically termed pure democracy,[1] comprises a form of democracy and theory of civics wherein sovereignty is lodged in the assembly of all citizens who choose to participate. Depending on the particular system, this assembly might pass executive motions, make laws, elect or dismiss officials, and conduct trials. Direct democracy stands in contrast to representative democracy, where sovereignty is exercised by a subset of the people, usually on the basis of election. Deliberative democracy incorporates elements of both direct democracy and representative democracy.[2]

Many countries that are representative democracies allow for three forms of political action that provide limited direct democracy: initiative, referendum (plebiscite) and recall. Referenda can include the ability to hold a binding referendum on whether a given law should be rejected. This effectively grants the populace which holds suffrage a veto on government legislation. Initiatives, usually put forward by the populace, force the consideration of laws or amendments (usually by a subsequent referendum), without the consent of the elected officials, or even in opposition to the will of said officials. Recalls give people the right to remove elected officials from office before the end of their term, although this is very rare in modern democracies.

This definition talk about democracy, laws and everything which affect citizens life in the society they are living in which is much more extensive than only finance system.

After all, what is important for me and motivates me to take part in this and some other DD site´s discussion was not to follow slavish definition and rules defined by others.
What is important for me is to take back my right to affect and influence the society I am living in by myself and not by illegal representatives. This right has been stolen from me and other
citizens similar to me by so called representatives and leaders against my and many other citizens will. These shameless leaders lies about that they are representing me, because I don´t
take part in ellections and vote for them.
You wrote people don´t follow me because I am incompetent. I am happy for that because I principally am against leadership and because of the same reason don´t like to lead others.

You Lucas trying to teach me how important finance, money and banks are but forget money was invented in my country long before your civilizations existed.
Could you please explain for me if money is that important how all other living animals survive with no money? Many of them has been living on earth long before and will survive long
after human beings.
Do you know that there are still human tribes and isolated societies who don´t use money? Can you explain for me if finance and banks are so important, how human societies survived
before invention of money and banks?

You talk about Switzerlands political system as a bible for direct democracy. Do you really belive that these rules can be used in all countries and societies to achieve direct democracy?
Do you know that there are countries which most of citizens are suffering of hunger and easily can sell their vote for a piece of bread?
Because I am not competent I don´t beleive you can copy Switzerland´s political system in all countries and achieve real DD which is for me peoples direct government and influence over
their society with or without money and banks. How DD can be realized in practice in different countries and societies must be decided by individual in these societie in a democratic way
which can result to very different rules and practical politic system compared with Switzerland.

After all I don´t understand why my incompetent bother you so much that you write in aggression and panic.
I suggest you make cmpetence according Luca´s definition as precondition for membership in your site if this is so important for you.
Hopefully when you succeed to change your societies to direct democracy you can also forbid mothers to give birth to incompetent childrens.

Why should I mind if you call me competent or incompetent. I am a living creature made of flesh, blood and bone who struggles to survive and enjoy my life as possible.

You don´t need neither to worry about nuclear bombs against Iran because government of Iran is settled by support of western and industrial countries and doing exactly as they want.
This government exterminated underground left parties in few years in favour for western countries when the shah and his father did not succeed during all their govenment times.
They are destroying economy, industry, agricultue and education in Iran to make it depended of selling their oil in cheap prices to west exactly as they want.
Why should west attack such a government? which government could be more efficient for completing wests desires?

Regards
Hamid

Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2010 5:56 PM
To: wddm@world-wide-democracy.net