02568: Re: [WDDM] World Government

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jan 2010 16:59:22 -0600
Subject: Re: [WDDM] World Government

Thanks for the VID Martin. Certainly shows us what we are up against. We must recruit, have hand outs, information, [not views on subjects] videos on the need for DD people making the final decisions for our World. As we recruit, more software will be available to process initiatives to some final format.
we just need to keep on together
Bruce

Bruce Eggum
Gresham Wisconsin, USA
Health Care http://tinyurl.com/ycx9vpz
http://usinitiative.com
http://vote.org/

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 4:47 PM, <Annette and Martin> wrote:
Hamid, l don't support it l am showing you what we are fighting against, to introduce Direct Democracy, see we would properly be see a liberals, and that is one thing they hate.
Cheers Martin