02556: RE: [WDDM] World Government

From: "David Parker" <davefparker(at)shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 13:43:14 -0800
Subject: RE: [WDDM] World Government

They were likely referring to the presentation by: Professor Walter J. Veith – The Islamic Connection and how all the secret societies appear to be the same at the higher levels with one goal. Who grants the knighthood?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1NdVL74LEQ

Like These folks

http://www.imperialcollegeofprincesandcounts.com/

And these folks

http://www.sjweb.info/resources/locatio.cfm

And the people outlined in this recent update

http://www.worldreports.org/news/255_official_money_saboteurs__economic_terrorists

Merry christmyth

Cheers, Dave