02526: Re: [WDDM] Questionnaire for measuring citizen desires for government.

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 10:12:06 -0600
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Questionnaire for measuring citizen desires for government.

I agree Jiri, Research often proves what is desired having little to do with  the people. Planning cells would involve people and stir interest in the matter.
Bruce Eggum
Gresham Wisconsin, USA

On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 9:58 AM, <Jiri Polak> wrote:
The questionnair is useful if it is possible to find a way to really involve ordinary citizens in the proces of forming an opinion on the subject matters concerned. Most people are too lazy to think and consider such complicated matters. I believe we should start by demanding that the problems invoved be submitted to Planning Cells (according to profDienel), Citizen Juries, or scientific deliberative polling. The questionnaire could be presented to these bodies first and their assessment should set guidelines.
Sincerely,                   Jiri Polak