02522: Re: [WDDM] Re: GlobalDemo.org now ready...

From: Nicholas Roberts <nicholas(at)themediasociety.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 2009 08:22:53 -0500
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Re: GlobalDemo.org now ready...

hi Hamid

you might find this report on dialogue based research integration useful - from the Australian National University

http://www.anu.edu.au/iisn/pages/Bammer_2007.ppt
http://epress.anu.edu.au/dialogue_methods_citation.html
http://www.anu.edu.au/iisn

regards

--
Nicholas Roberts
skype permaculturecoop

On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 10:55 AM, Esi <esi1mohseni2(at)hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi

I am satisfied with discussions and international communications via WDDM.
I wonder if we can go one step longer and make real changes toward dirrect democracy in the world as example by voting on different subjects and sending the results to authorities in
different countries and UN? Subjects can be suggested by anyone, facts about the subjects gathered or/and referred to by anyone, ideas and solution alternative discussed and suggested by
anybody who is interested of the subject, voting / refrandoms arranged by WDDM and its members and afterward the results be sended to authorities who can make real changes.

Are there any other suggestions about how we can progress to real changes?

Regards
Hamid