02512: World Government

From: "Jim Powell" <autoinfo(at)acenet.co.za>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 11:19:48 +0200
Subject: World Government

Hi All,

I have watching the debate in WDDM on World Government with great interest. The World Government could be a house built on weak walls and crumbling foundations.

We have a problem in that the World Government will operate through the current governments. Politicians are not going to be willing to give up power.

Switzerland has not joined the EU because the voters would lose the control that they have now.

I believe that WDDM would be far more effective in encouraging DD in community organisations and NGOs, moving up to local, provincial and national governments.

Let us exchange our experiences of building the foundations of DD in our communities. Then we can start on the walls. The roof is a long way off.

Regards

Jim Powell, Johannesburg, South Africa