02325: Re: [WDDM] Democracy and my book

From: "Jiri Polak" <jiri.polak(at)swipnet.se>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:19:39 +0200
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Democracy and my book

Hello, Ted!
Thank you for your letter! If you have not yet received the latest
newsletter, it should arrive any day. I have not yet received your book. I
am looking foward to it! I gave the instructions for downloading it from the
web to a sutdent of political science in Prague who prepares his PhD in
international politics. He wrote that he appreciates it very much and wants
to write a review for a Czech periodical. I am sure the book will be a
success!
My address: Jiri Polak
Assarhusav.64
S-24736 S.Sandby