02317: RE: [WDDM] Response to Hamid Mohseni

From: Hamid Mohseni <esi1mohseni2(at)hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 08:16:35 +0000
Subject: RE: [WDDM] Response to Hamid Mohseni

Hi Jim

An employee ask the employer whole the time what to do. Pratctice politic in the world makes it obvious that politicians
on the contrary command and force their employers (voters) what to do.
If I as a voter don´t like it I can not stop my politician employee because he/she has all resources, police and military.

Regards
Hamid