02286: Re: [WDDM] Voting system

From: "William McConochie" <tstmastr(at)rio.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 08:36:24 -0700
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Voting system

Friday Sept 4.

To:  Jim Powell, South Africa.

Hi, Jim.  We could create a questionnaire for your use, loading it on my web site.  The one I want you to look at is loaded on my web site but when I tried to access it the other day I discovered a glitch that prohibited me from using it.  I've sent a message to my web site manager to fix this.  I expect this will be done very soon.

  Then I'll have you look at it online.  We'll need to modify it for your use.  Then we could load it as a separate item on my web site and your citizens could go to it and fill it out.  I could send you the data file to analyze and/or analyze it myself and send you the summary.  How does this sound?