02284: Re: [WDDM] Voting system

From: Lata Gouveia <latalondon(at)yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 15:57:27 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Voting system

Dear Jim,
We are testing a new system  of web voting developed by Hugo Gouveia.
I don't know if it would suit any "real life" purpose yet but early indications point towards a relativelly long period of adaptation for the users.

Either way, this model was developed as an alternative to the Representation model, so I doubt it can be used in real legislatures. The testing will carry on and in a few more weeks we will have some more tangible results.

Feel free to visit us at:

http://citizenmundi.wordpress.com/founding-doc/

Regards