02240: Fwd: membership

From: wbm@world-wide-democracy.net
Date: Fri, 07 Aug 2009 02:32:41 -0400
Subject: Fwd: membership

----- Forwarded message from biswo.ulak(at)gmail.com -----
    Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2009 07:28:36 +0545
    From: Biswo Ulak <biswo.ulak(at)gmail.com>
Subject: membership
      To: wbm@world-wide-democracy.net

Dear sir/Madam,

I am very much interested to participate in WDDM as Nepal is running in
transitional phase of establishing democracy with its people's revolution of
2006.
My

Name: *Biswo Ulak*
Address: *Kathmandu
*Email Address *biswo.ulak(at)gmail.com* <biswo.ulak(at)gmail.com>
Country *Nepal*
You may provide any other comments you would like to make: *Looking a
partnership for promoting democratic norms and value in Nepal*

Regards
Ulak

----- End forwarded message -----