02220: Re: [WDDM] Why I support World Government?

From: Georges Metanomski <zgmet(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 11:02:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Why I support World Government?

A good start would be to stop confusing Government or Executive
with Legislature.
DD is about people's Legislature.
Only in most exclusive loony bins there may be question of Executive
run directly by people.
Georges.

From: Hamid Mohseni <esi1mohseni2(at)hotmail.com>
To: "World Direct Democracy" <wddm@world-wide-democracy.net>

Date: Sunday, 26 July, 2009, 5:56 PM

And I support your desire if the world is governed by
direct democracy principles.

The question is how we can do install and practicize it?

There always exist individuals who wants more than others
and don't respect other peoples rights. How can we
defend people against such egoists which many of them are
powerful and have illegal contact nets?

Wonder

Hamid

Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2009 04:06:27 -0700
From: sayusufzai(at)gmail.com
To: wddm@world-wide-democracy.net

Subject: [WDDM] Why I support World Government?

As
desired
Why I
support World Government?
support a World Government so that the present helpless
effete UN may be substituted in to effective
Democratic World
Government. Who
will treat the human beings on the base of humanity instead
of nationality.

support a World Government so that the sustainable peace,
prosperity and justice may be prevailed World wide
equally.

support a World Government so that the difference in
standard of life between citizens of developed and under
–developed countries may be equalized World wide equally.
.

support a World Government so that the true Democratic World
Orders may be prevailed World wide.
support a World Government so that the present
Nation-to-Nation exploitation may be restricted.
support a World Government because under which the human
will enjoy the actual LIBERTY, as the present
restrictions of boundaries among nations will be
removed.

The
human beings is basically and naturally the co-share and
co-heirs of the whole Earth and its natural resources
although as such it become human right to enjoy the
resources of the Earth equally but under the prevailed
orders it is impossible for each human being to enjoy it.
Therefore I support World Government ander which the human
beings on Earth will be able to enjoy his heir right World
-wide equally.

support a World Government because it will generate strict
competition in the Markets of the World which will not only
decrease the prices of commodities but also good quality of
commodity will be available in all Markets of the
World.

support a World Government so that the local, national and
international monopolization may be discouraged.
support a World Government so that the poor nations and
countries may be developed.
support a World Government so that to share the Ruling
power, better resources of income and high standard of life
with Elite people.

support a World Government so that the World standard
Education system may be initiated everywhere on
Earth.
I support a World
government because the prevailed worldwide terrorism could
only be restricted through World Law under World
Government.
The unity
of the human community under World Government will lead to
sustainable peace and prosperity.
It is
stated briefly although there are numerous causes of
supporting World Government.
Further
details are available for interested
Citizens /Thinkers.

 Best wishes

Sabzali
Khan yusufzai
Authors of
True Democracy (Professionalism) for World Government.