02214: Re: [WDDM] Democracy rating

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jun 2009 00:01:07 -0500
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Democracy rating

I put this together with another group who have "sovereignty issues"++++++  thought might be a way to continue this a bit.

The Old plan obviously does not work. Let us develop a new plan.

It seems the “ism’s” and “cracy’s” are defined by whatever the author’s biases are. It is time to look at them and their “products”. Virtually all representative governments are oligarchy’s, the few [elite] telling the majority what to do. Communism is also a representative government, [oligarchy] running the country. The few make the decisions and reap many “rewards” for themselves, family’s and friends. To stop this, we must take that power from the “few”.

Democracy is defined as the people in charge of their own government. We have never had that. In the beginning [I was not there either] I suspect men, because of brute strength commanded. Women were subservient. The “top man” was King and had “assistance” by “His Men”. Now we have President and Cabinet, Prime Minister and Party. Millions of years and we are still ruled by the “King and his Men”.

People must make the decisions for their own communities. We can establish the needs of the community and make plans to fulfill them. Than we can appoint, hire, elect the people to administrate our plan. The administrators would develop costs and completion dates, submit their plan back to we the people for Referendum and if approved it could be implemented.

Communities are the town, village, city, of our residence. Then there are the larger communities we reside in; County, State, Nation, World. We people must have an Assembly in each of these jurisdictions and hold Referendums to approve decisions. This process was called a General Assembly by our Tribal ancestors. They met in community and continued discussion until all objections were resolved. They then implemented the agreed upon plan.

We can utilize universities, think tanks, and experts in fields of economics, health, education, welfare, climate, energy, all areas to determine the best decisions for us. [all of us including our neighbors in the whole world]

We are “Assembling” on this internet and developing good ideas. We must establish our goals and focus on the necessities.

Yes we can.

Bruce Eggum
Gresham Wisconsin, USA
http://usinitiative.com
http://vote.org/

On Sun, Jun 7, 2009 at 2:42 PM, <Esi> wrote:
South Africa could change the imbalance by letting rich people to pay more taxes than poor people. All nonblack was not discriminating black people before Mandela. Discriminating nonblack
people is as bad as discriminating black people.
My brothers family suffer of this discrimnation so badly that I sent them a little money the last christmas to make it possible for them to buy some presents and a little food for their children.
My brother is sick but can not afford for health insurance for himsele and his family even though he is 64 years old and really need some kind of health insurance.

Probably you are not responsible for this discrimantion but you could tell reoponsible authorities that people in south Africa did not fight against racism only to direct racism against other
groups of people in South Africa.

Regards
Hamid

Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 10:07 AM
To: wddm@world-wide-democracy.net

Hi Hamid,

I am working on the change to Direct Democracy. Presentation to the Gauteng Province Executive of the Democratic Party in 2 hours (12h00).

The discrimination in favour of B lacks comes about to address the imbalance created during apartheid. The problem is that this has created a small number of super rich blacks. There is a push that the system should be changed to Broad Based Black Economic Empowerment to spread the wealth.

There needs to be a cut-off date and to stop discriminating against the young non-black South Africans who had nothing to do with Apartheid.

Regards

Jim Powell

From: autoinfo(at)acenet.co.za
To: wddm@world-wide-democracy.net
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 08:02:35 +0200

Nice one Bruce J

Our current president had his over 700 charges of fraud dropped because there was a “political conversation” over the timing of the charges 2 weeks before the elections. The person who gave him the money was sentenced to 15 years in prison for fraud and was released on unknown medical grounds 3 weeks before the elections. He was acquitted of rape charges when he had sex with the daughter of a late good friend. He then had a shower to reduce the likelihood of getting HIV. He has 3 wives and 19 children

Check out the site http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/gov_cor-government-corruption . Iceland is the cleanest at #1 with a rating of 9.7, America is 17th with a rating of 7.6, South Africa is 46th with a rating of 4.5, Chad is at the bottom, 159th with a rating of 1.7. I do not know how they put the stats together.

Regards

Jim Powell South Africa