02204: Re: [WDDM] Democracy rating

From: Michael Stansfield <pure_democracy(at)yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 16:57:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: [WDDM] Democracy rating

Ahhh, but the Commonwealthes (West Virginia) provide passage of Initiatives on the county level that if 2/3rds of the counties agree it becomes law of the state.  So there are work arounds.  Let's start with the first state and get it past and then push forward.  Remember I didn't say easy, I said possible. Action is better than complaining right?  Did you read the proposition I am putting forward for the state of Oregon to Amend the US Constitutition?  Does your state have initiatives?  At least try, build up the debate.  Thoughts.