02163: INVITATION for a DD CONFERENCE(2009) and CONGRESS of WDDM (2010)

From: "George Kokkas - Law Office" <geoko(at)otenet.gr>
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 06:00:51 +0300
Subject: INVITATION for a DD CONFERENCE(2009) and CONGRESS of WDDM (2010)

Dear Fred,

we are waiting you in Athens, Greece on Sat. May 23 for your
promised speech in our Conference for FUTURE DEMOCRACY (Sunday morning)
informing the greek audience about DDE-V and maybe also, if you
wish, about WDDM (about the recent DD dialogues that you are aware, as
I understand).
It is important to be here among us, as we participate as a
pure DD political party for the next European Parliament elections
of June 7, 2009!!
We think that all the recent very interesting deliberative
processes for Strategy of WDDM etc. need to be completed and have
Final Resolutions in a face to face meeting of most of WDDM memers,
therefore we invite NOW all WDDM members in a next WDDM Congress next
year in Greece (June 2010) exactly in our Jubilaeum of 10 years since the
establishment of WDDM in the same places and this Conference of May
23-24,2009 is preparatory for such a major event!
We are waiting feedback from all WDDM members in order to confirm
and decide alltogether the Programme and topics of such a new WDDM
Congress.
Thank you in advance!!

George Kokkas
Greek Direct Democracy Movement

From : "Antonio Rossin" rossin(at)tin.it
To : wddm@world-wide-democracy.net
Cc :
Date : Wed, 13 May 2009 20:18:13 +0200
CARO ANTONIO,
I INTERVENE INTO YOUR DISCUSSIONS TO INFORM YOU ABOUT MY LAST
DEVELOPMENTS.
AFTER HAVING STARTED THE DDEV PROJECT, I AM NOW START WORKING TO DEVELOP
THE ITALIAN MOVEMENT ON A NEW BASIS WHICH TAKES INTO ACCOUNT THE LARGER
EUROPEAN RANGE INTO WHICH WE WORK NOW.
AT THE SAME TIME WE HAVE NOW FOCUSED BETTER OUR ACTION IN ITALY AND HAVE
UNDERSTOOD THAT ACTUALLY OUR POLITICAL ACTION MUST BE USED TO SPREAD
EDUCATION ABOUT THE CITIZEN RIGHTS AND POWERS.
IN DEVELOPING THESE CONCEPTS YOUR IDEAS ABOUT CHILDREN EDUCATION HAVE
PLAYED A FUNDAMENTAL ROLE.
I AM VERY BUSY AT PRESENT FOR SEVERAL REASONS, BUT I PLAN TO PAY YOU A
VISIT THE FIRST TIME I TRAVEL TO YOUR AREA TO DISCUSS THESE PLANS WITH
YOU.
IN THE MEANTIME PLEASE ACCEPT MY BEST REGARDS
FRED