02148: Re: [WDDM] strategy

From: Bruce Eggum <bruce.eggum(at)gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 08:46:16 -0500
Subject: Re: [WDDM] strategy

Dear Jim Powel,
I suggest you read the article again.
Going to Direct Democracy is not totalitarian or communist.
Bruce

Bruce Eggum
Gresham Wisconsin, USA
http://www.doinggovernment.com/
Check out my Blog too
http://bruceeggum.blogster.com/
http://usinitiative.com

  vote

On Mon, May 11, 2009 at 2:40 AM, <Valach> wrote:

Dear Jim,

please, read this article:   http://www.world-wide-democracy.net/valach/fundamentals-of-communism.htm .

Sincerely

                  Milan Valach